22 pages of Bill O'Reilly's sexual fantasies

October 13, 2004 2:21 PM

We've all been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Finally, Bill O'Reilly, the sex freak, has been exposed. The Smoking Gun's got the goods:

Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies.

UPDATE: Here's the 22 pages in a printable PDF (1.7MB).

More from the archive in Bill O'Reilly.

22 pages of Bill O'Reilly's sexual fantasies (10.13.2004)

Next Entry: Bill O'Reilly: "We'll see who's left standing." (10.13.2004)
Previous Entry: Yet more Republican shenanigans in Nevada (10.13.2004)

raging red:

"My thesis, you may know, is that nobody should ever talk about their sexuality in any—in any regard ever. You should not define yourself that way. It just makes life a lot rougher."

--Bill O'Reilly, 3/21/01 (from: http://slate.msn.com/id/2087706)

Yes, I think his life is about to get a little rougher, especially if this stuff is on tape, which it appears to be.

Wed Oct 13 2004 2:48 PM

If the allegations are true, this is gonna be some show. I am curious how he will handle all this. "The spin stops here" has a whole new meaning.

Wed Oct 13 2004 3:24 PM

John:

I can believe his comments about Al Franken, because I have info about his behaviour on Inside Edition. He was an egomanic on that show. I was just getting ready to post another video clip with him on my blog www.crooksandliars about his Sinclair position when this info came in.

Wed Oct 13 2004 3:43 PM

Red Ghost:

So sordid and dirty.

Wed Oct 13 2004 4:19 PM

raging red:

I'm not curious how he'll handle it. It's obvious. It's in the woman's complaint:

"If any woman ever breathed a word I’ll make her pay so dearly that she’ll wish she’d never been born. I’ll rake her through the mud, bring up things in her life and make her so miserable that she’ll be destroyed. And besides, she wouldn’t be able to afford the lawyers I can or endure it financially as long as I can. And nobody would believe her, it’d be her word against mine and who are they going to believe? Me or some unstable woman making outrageous accusations? They’d see her as some psycho, someone unstable. Besides, I’d never make the mistake of picking unstable crazy girls like that."

Anyway, that's what SHE says he said. But doesn't this sound like something he would say?

Wed Oct 13 2004 5:00 PM

raging red:

P.S. I feel icky after reading about O'Reilly's "full release" phone sex.

Wed Oct 13 2004 5:07 PM

Doug:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. It is even more interesting that this story breaks right before the election. If I were a suspicious person, I might conclude that this is a tactic by the left, to attempt to bring discredit upon the Fox News organization, and dilute their antidotal effect on the largely left-leaning mass media.

db

Thu Oct 14 2004 8:50 AM

the woman warned fox she was to sue two months before "breaking out", after all negotiations were unsucessful. that was in august. i woulndt say this is a political tactic.

Sat Oct 16 2004 4:42 PM