Democrats more likely to use the Internet

October 7, 2004 10:22 PM

Harris Poll: "When it comes to politics, the use of the Internet is higher for Democrats (57%) than Republicans (47%) or Independents (55%)." Plenty more good stats on internet use, news sources and politics.

More from the archive in Internet, Politics.

Democrats more likely to use the Internet (10.07.2004)

Next Entry: Documentary or propaganda? (10.08.2004)
Previous Entry: Bill O'Reilly just compared John Edwards to Opie (10.06.2004)

100% of republicans sitting in my chair use the internet.

How about a blog on the UN security council being bribed by Saddam stealing funds from the oil for food program? How about reporting most were on the take?

Coalition of the bribed? They're called the UN.

Kerry, who attacked Bush endlessly on a coalition, has lost any foreign policy he had. His precious UN we all paid off. France and Germany said they wont join us no matter who is in the White House and the coalition we have, Kerry has repeatedly said don’t amount to anything and don’t matter.

Who does Kerry have left in the world on his side? NO ONE. This story is huge. The UN is corrupt to its core.

Fri Oct 8 2004 9:41 AM

raging red:

RWR, I honestly do NOT mean this in a rude way at all (I'm trying to maintain the new loving atmosphere), but why are you always telling Jim what he should be blogging about? He can include and exclude whatever stories he wants to. The post is about the political affiliation of internet users, so the oil for food program is clearly not relevant. If you think that the oil for food issue is important, then you are free to blog about it yourself. I don't know, if it were me, I'd be a bit annoyed if readers kept telling me what I SHOULD be writing about.

Love,
RR

Fri Oct 8 2004 10:25 AM

He can stop participation very easily. He can delete what he wants and maintains full control. I live in Jims world. He has the power.

I go back on topic just for you Red. I am versatile. When you take a look at any Electoral College map you can see where the red and blue states are. The majority of red states tend to be in the middle of the country. Simple technology will dictate that those in urban parts of the country have much more access to internet technology and broadband services. When you live in a part of the country that relies more heavily on internet, more people will use it. The Democrats being heavily located in LA and NYC could probably account for the difference alone.

Happy?

Love a guy who thinks the UN is corrupt,

RWR

Fri Oct 8 2004 10:56 AM

"I live in Jims world. He has the power."

LOL! That was great.

Fri Oct 8 2004 11:16 AM

"In short, the Republican Party has alot more pickup driving, gun toting rednecks with little need for the internet."

Those poor gullible rednecks. If they only knew they were voting for tax cuts for gazillionaires and war profiteering...

Fri Oct 8 2004 11:21 AM

Red Ghost:

Having been brought up in a red state, I am ashamed that we didn't have any of your liberal, blue state shoes. This is something that humilates me daily. We did, however, have Internet access. And cable broadcasting things from those liberal, blue states. I think it was called "programming."

I bought my pickup on the Internet and unloaded three of my guns there! I also like to check godhatesfags.com regularly. You know, only to get my hate on.

God bless the Red States of America.

Fri Oct 8 2004 1:37 PM

Right-wing-Rob needs to be set straight on a number of scores.

While oil-for-food is a bad thing, it's not a reason to dissolve the UN; nor is it a problem that can't be solved.

As far as Bush and the Republicans being credible on this issue, THAT'S REALLY A LAUGH! Cheney was CEO of Haliburton in the 1990s while it was doing business with the AXIS OF EVIL! He personally made millions doing business with state sponsors of terror. Why trust him now?

Mon Oct 11 2004 11:38 AM