Lost

May 27, 2006 12:14 AM

For all of those who, like me, are still getting their head around Lost's season finale, Steven Johnson lays out the significance of the Dickens book. Yes, I haven't actually read Our Mutual Friend, and now I have an excuse to save it until right before I die. ;-)

More from the archive in Television.

Lost (05.27.2006)

Next Entry: Memorial (05.29.2006)
Previous Entry: DeLay's attorney will show The Big Buy in court (05.21.2006)

Kelly:

Well then, you better not be reading that book anytime soon.

Sat May 27 2006 1:34 AM

Best show on television right now (besides Colbert and Stewart, of course). Gotta press that button!

One question though: what the hell happened to the beast from the first few episodes?

Sat May 27 2006 8:04 PM

Mike of the Great White North:

Friend lent me the first season on dvd. I ended up taking a day off work to finish the season over the course of a weekend. Amazing show... (those numbers better mean something damn it)

Not watching it on TV though. Im waiting for season 2 to end up on DVD. I like it better that way.

"When I think about the truth, I touch myself. This is The Colbert Report"

Sat May 27 2006 8:18 PM

Mike of the Great White North:

Very strange. I can post freely here in the 'Lost' topic.

But trying to reply to NJ in "Don't vote for Berryhill, he had a heart transplant" topic and my comment keeps getting held up?

Whats up?

Sat May 27 2006 8:22 PM

Sorry mike.. weird spam software. It flags posts that have lots of URLs.. apparently, even if the person is a regular.

I sent it through.

Sat May 27 2006 9:15 PM

Where will it end?

Mon May 29 2006 9:28 AM

Mike of the Great White North:

Strange as this may sound, i agree with RWR on some level regarding this... BUT

I'm not going to be party to hijacking another thread. RWR can you go into the archive and post this where it's relevant? I don't see what the TV series LOST has to do with abortion!

Or have you just completely LOST your senses?

Mon May 29 2006 11:37 AM