From Jim Gilliam's blog archives
Uniting for Peace

March 5, 2003 6:21 PM

Since it appears the United States is going to war unilaterally, what can be done to stop war after it starts? The UN can demand an end with a procedure called "Uniting for Peace."

More from the archive in War and Peace.

Uniting for Peace (03.05.2003)

Next Entry: Fake Evidence (03.09.2003)
Previous Entry: Total [Anonymous] Information Awareness (03.05.2003)

Jim Gilliam
Jim Gilliam


Add to My Yahoo!

Last week's soundtrack:

jgilliam's Weekly Artists Chart